1. Privacy on user data
- User data will only be provided when using automated tests, in which a minimum of basic information is required to perform it;
- The information provided by the users in our application will only be used to generate statistics and other basic information necessary for the creation of the tests;
- We are not authorized to disclose any information, except as necessary to perform certain services in which case, we will make advance notice of the fact;
- We also reserve the right to disclose information collected about users whose disclosure is required by law, judicial process, rules imposed by any governmental body or when such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or another user.
2. Application removal
- An application removal should be done by the Facebook application panel itself;
- Any guidelines, if necessary, on unlinking the application with your account, must be made by Facebook itself;
- By disassociating you will not be able to connect to the application using Facebook;
- The publications made by the application will be removed from your Timeline if you unlink it with your account.
3. Content made available by the application
- The application generates random and fictitious content that does not match reality;
- When using our application, the user should be aware that it is pure fiction;
- The results generated by the application tests contain a warning about the responses it will generate, in its title.
4. General Conditions
- This application reserves the right to modify these Terms without notice to adapt it to possible legislative changes or information practices;
- By accepting Facebook's automatic posting permissions, you will authorize our application and website to post content you've created automatically on your behalf in your timeline.